Tuesday, October 14, 2008

# 4: Wearing a Frown


I used to do this myself when I was growing up. I would frown at everything and everyone. It didn't matter if there was no sun, or that I wasn't trying to read something, or that there was nothing wrong, I would just walk around straight frowning. One day my dad reprimanded me about it (plus it wasn't exactly photogenic). So I avoid it now.

But I notice easily how so many of NW wear a frown,for many of them it's a permanent. I resorted to making the sign of the smile at them but now I've grown weary. Too much work. The worst ones are the ones are frowners that go about driving/riding in cars. They frown at you as you walk on the pavement. makes you ask yourself, "Are they disgusted that I'm walking? Is the sun in their eyes? Are they sucking on lemons? Do I look terrible? Do I look too fabulous?"

Then you just sigh and say, "Ah, well! I'll never know?"

No comments: